Fashion Friday | Asos Curve Swing Print Dress - Love at First Sight

Friday, October 18, 2013

Hey Everyone,
 
I saw a couple of lovely ladies on twitter namely Becky from The Ramblings of Mrs BeBe and Naomi from Diamonds and Pearls sporting this gorgeous little ASOS Curve number about a month ago and my eyes just went woooooooah I NEED this dress, like NOW!!!
 
Payday swung round and armed with my trusty debit card I made the purchase for 25 whole English pounds.
A mere bargain considering I have worn the dress to death ever since.  
I adore it, the red and black print is so eye catching and the striking, the cut is perfect for me, in fact I find it quite generous and could of sized down, the length is great for me and it just looks perfect with leggings and tights.
 
I have been wearing it a lot lately with my biker jacket, leggings and boots. 
 
 
 
You can purchase this dress from ASOS HERE, its £25.00 and for this I think it is a complete bargain and I am certainly getting my wear out of it. So much so that I may have to purchase another one as back up cause when this becomes too worn or damaged I know I will cry - no seriously I will ;)

 
 Go on, grab yourself a bargain, before I go and buy up all the stock in the land :D
 
Love
 
Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love that dress so much and have been tempted on so many occasions to buy it as you all look fabulous in it!! I went for the Alice and You floral one instead eventually but I may still get this one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the dress....but I'm also loving the biker jacket! I think I defo need one in my wardrobe! Where was it from if you don't mind me asking? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I've nominated you for The Liebster Award if you'd like to join in click this link http://goo.gl/avOecX p.s hope everythings ok was following your vlogging hope things get better for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's as seen on the pictures!! It’s a lovely, beautiful and amazing dress! And most of all really fast delivery. I love it and strongly recommend the designer!

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements