Beauty Wednesday | Get Ready With Me

Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Hey Everyone,
 
Soooo I have been trying to be more proactive over on my You Tube Channel and want to do more videos so if you guys have any ideas then please let me know.
I have a few tags to do that I haven't forgotten about (Vicky & Beth) I just haven't gotten around to filming them yet but I will I pinky promise.
 
But anyhow, keeping with the theme of  Beauty Wednesday I thought today I would tell you that over on my channel I filmed a little 'Get Ready With Me' video.
 
It took a little while to edit but I'm really pleased with the result.
Not bad for a newbie You Tuber if I do say so myself.
 
 
So, if you'd like to watch my 'Get Ready With Me'  Video then Click HERE and it will take you to my channel.
Don't forget to subscribe if you haven't already done so.
 I'm also vlogging this month for VLOGTOBER but there will be a slight delay in uploading some videos as I'm going away, but I'll try and get back in sync when we get back so keep your eyes peeled for them.
 
I hope you enjoy my first dabblings into 'Getting Ready' video making, let me know your thoughts.
 
Love
 
Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements