Would You Give Me a Job? | Interview Outfit

Sunday, September 22, 2013


Hey Everyone,

So, some of you may know I went for an interview on Friday and on Thursday Night I was panicking about what to wear?? 

I haven't been for an interview in years. 

For this interview I needed a statement outfit, something simple but also something serious.




Would you give me a job???

I opted for a tea dress ensemble, smart yet feminine.
Gone are the days of the power suits I think.



Outfit
Tea Dress: Simply Be
Cardigan: George @ Asda
Tights: Asda
Patent Shoes: Very




What do we think? 

I decided on no jewellery apart from my wedding and engagement ring.

To dress the outfit up a little I decided on full red lips. 
Too much or just the right amount of colour pop??


Lipstick - Rimmel Kate Moss Shade 22

I did a little You Tube Video of my outfit which you can view HERE

Wish me luck. Here's hoping I get the job.

If not at least I've had some interview practice.

What do you guys wear  to interviews these days?

Love

Mrs M xxxx


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hi Emma

    I actually interview candidates as part of my job, and I think you look lovely, and the lips give your look just that little bit of something. You are right going minimal on the jewelry - too much can be distracting.

    Good luck with the job

    Kayleigh xo
    http://rufflesandrabbits.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress, hope you get some good news! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with the job, I wore a tea dress to my interview for my current job. I decided to wear something I'd wear if I got the job. I don't do suits or trousers so It seemed fitting to wear a dress.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck with the job, I wore a tea dress to my interview for my current job. I decided to wear something I'd wear if I got the job. I don't do suits or trousers so It seemed fitting to wear a dress.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck with the job, I wore a tea dress to my interview for my current job. I decided to wear something I'd wear if I got the job. I don't do suits or trousers so It seemed fitting to wear a dress.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck - fingers crossed for the job, love the dress - I always feel stuck in terms of whats acceptable to wear to an interview other than formal trousers and a blazer! x

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements