Secret Santa Blogger Meet Up - Update

Monday, September 16, 2013

Hey Everyone,
 
I've been a little pre-occupied with Plus North, Work, New Car etc.... Just ...Life really, that I haven't been able to fully focus on the meet up.... but I now have my SANTA hat back on and can fill you in on a few things.
 
This post is just a little update in regards to myself and Clare's plans for a Secret Santa London Meet Up.
 
The main outline was featured HERE in my last post but this is just a little reminder post for you all.

If you haven't heard about it then, basically we are arranging a London Meet Up with a difference. Everyone will have a Secret Santa partner so everyone will leave with a secret present from a fellow blogger. Can't be bad eh, everyone leaves with a present, yay everyone loves presents!!!

 

The date for this is still November 30th in London
 
We are still sorting out the location, I'm nearly there, its looking to be in the Piccadilly area, so its central for everyone to get to.
In regards to size we have capped it at 20 people plus ourselves (which makes it 22), this is purely so everyone can have a chat and intermingle and also so the venue isn't overrun, no other reason, but if there are more that want to would like to come, maybe we can all meet up for some shopping later on?
 
Budget wise for presents, we are saying no more than £10- £15.

This post is to find out who wants to come, if you are interested in joining in with our Secret Santa Meet Up by leaving a comment below with:

Your Name
Your Blog
Your Email Address
Your Present Budget
 
As I said there is a limited amount of people to join in with the secret santa part of the day so it will be a case of first come first served with a waiting list if anyone drops out and the cut off date for the Secret Santa will be the 20th October just so that people have time to buy their goodies.
 
Looking forward to hearing from you.
 
Love
 
Mrs M xxxx
 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Are there any spaces still available? I would really like to be involved x

    Your Name Alix Parsons

    Your Blog Reflectionsofablonde.blogspot.com

    Your Email Address Alixp@hotmail.co.uk

    Your Present Budget £15

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, are there still spaces available? x

    Name: Demi Ajala

    Blog: apinchofpetite.wordpress.com

    Email: d.ajala@live.co.uk

    Budget: £15

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I hope I'm not too late! Are there spaces still available?

    Lucie Maniscalchi
    Fatbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk
    Fatbeautyx@gmail.com
    £15 budget

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements