Rodeo in The Rain | Western Chambray Dress | Simply Be Review

Thursday, September 12, 2013

As much as I'm relieved that I'm not melting in the sun anymore I would trade just a little bit of sun instead of this rain were experiencing now.

I am a winter person through and through, a bit of snow, my comfy boots, a gilet and a scarf and i'm a happy girl, throw on some christmas tunes and I'm even happier...

Anyways, this isn't a weather post, today I want to tell you about the
 
Western Chambray Dress from the A/W13 range from Simply Be
 
 After seeing this in the brochure a few weeks ago I fell in love with it and the lovely girls at SB very kindly sent it to me to review for you all.
 
On the day I happen to wear it, it decided to rain hence the weather rundown.


Outfit: Western Chambray Dress - Simply Be
Leggings: Next
Boots - Old - No Idea
Necklace - The Factory Shop

The dress has that country girl denim look about it and we all know I'm a country music fan,  but in fact the material is actually 100% cotton.

I really love the shirt style of the dress and the fit is nice and spacious in fact I could of sized down but having the belt meant I could tighten it up a few notches so it was fine. I would say the only drawback with the dress is the fact that it creases really easily, I wore it to work yesterday and although it was freshly ironed after sitting down on the train to work I found that it had creased already.
If this doesn't bother you so much like me then I say then go for it.

I've styled it with good ol cowboy boots, well I couldn't not could I??
I had to give you that true country feel.




You can purchase this dress HERE from Simply Be.
 Go on, treat yourself.
 
Love
 
Mrs M xxxx


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Really nice dress, think that would be perfect for weekends in the Autumn/Winter which is so quickly approaching. Looks really good on you and I love the cowboy boots x

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements