My Month in Pictures - August

Sunday, September 01, 2013


Hey Everyone,

Pinch punch its the first day of the month and time to show you what I have been up to in the month of August.

Its been a busy month with weddings, birthdays and outings, plus I've been vlogging everyday over on my You Tube Channel if you fancy catching up my channel is: www.youtube.com/MeetTheMillards

Anyhoo, back to the pictures....



So this month I .....
Got my business cards which was very exciting.
Spent quality time with my goddaughter.
Had outings to the seaside with friends. 
Discovered Illamasqua nail varnish. 
Discovered Rekordling Cider in Strawberry and Lime (yummers). 
Been to our friends wedding. 
Discovered Kate Moss lipstick in shade 20.
Received a beautiful Claire Richards dress from Fashion world to review. 
Claire Richards tweeted me.
Been active every day on my You Tube Channel by vlogging and also filmed my first funny tag with Chris - The Fluffy Bunny Challenge, never laughed so much in a long time. 
Celebrated my 32nd birthday and Chris made me a Jaffa Cake Cake.
Went to a vintage fair and discovered The Vintage Pantry.
Got my Sister in law onto the blogging scene - you can find her on www.meetthemurrays.blogspot.com Took our goddaughter out for the day 
and last but not least worn PJ's on my blog as part of a challenge... busy busy....

There have been many more photos but we could be here all day, these are just the highlights.

Sept is set to be amazing with Plus North next weekend. 

Here's to a fabulous September Everyone.

Love Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. My absolute favourite was your fluffy bunny vlog. I was in absolute stitches!! x

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements