Lifestyle Monday | A Bit Of Fresh Air Does You Good

Monday, September 23, 2013

Hello Everyone,
 
It's that time when I promised you some structure to my blog and
Mondays are going to be Lifestyle Posts.
Where I talk about anything, what's on my mind, days out, how I'm feeling, crafty posts, interior design stuff, cooking... you name it.
 
And so today's post was something that actually happened yesterday.
 
To be honest yesterday I was feeling pretty rubbish, auntie ruby had hit and hit hard (sorry tmi lol)  and all I wanted to do was mong in my PJ's but Chris being Chris decided NO, we were going out and it might make me feel better.
And he was so right.
 
We ventured into Poole to grab a few shopping bits and then he decided to take me to
Lulworth Cove.
It was quite foggy and not that picture friendly but still!
 
Considering we live like 40 mins away we had never been and it was so lovely and cheered me up so much.
I have the bestest husband who takes me to the cutest of places that may seem boring to him but he knows they will cheer me up.
 
Here's a few (OK quite a lot) of snapshots of our afternoon.
  


















Love
 
Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Lulworth cove is one of my favorite places in the whole world!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lulworth cove is one of my favorite places in the whole world!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only been to Lulworth once and it was so foggy you couldn't tell the sea from the sky. I hope to go back one day and try again. Lovely photos! x

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements