Fashion Friday | OOTD Going Dotty

Friday, September 27, 2013



Morning Everyone,
 
In keeping with my scheduling from today Fridays will be known as Fashion Friday where I show you recently purchased item from my wardrobe.


Today I want to show you this gorgeous Navy Polka Dot dress from Simply Be.



I purchased it at the end of August and planned on wearing it to Plus North.
But I chose to wear an ASOS Dress instead. Good job really as the gorgeous Kaye wore this dress at Plus North, we would of looked like twins. You rocked it tho Kaye ;D
 
Even though I didn't wear it at Plus North I can say that I have worn this dress at least once a week since and I always get complimented on it.
 
I've added a cute headband I recently got from New Look to add to its quirkiness.
You're never too old to wear a headband right??


 
Headband: New Look
Dress: Simply Be
Leggings: TU @ Sainsburys
Pumps: Primark



I also added a splash of silver jewellery these are my new bracelets from Primark.

You can buy this dress from Simply Be HERE
 
You can also view my as promised once a week OOTD video HERE hope you enjoy.
 
Have a great weekend everyone!!!
 
Love
 
Mrs M xxxx
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Really lovely. I have this dress, it is so easy to wear.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely. I have this dress, it is so easy to wear.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both you and Kaye totally rock that dress I think I need to buy one!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great in that dress :) I tried it on in Manchester when we were there for Plus North but I decided on the navy and pink floral AX Paris one instead :) x

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements