Designer Handbag Dreaming

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hey Everyone,
 
Today I have been dreaming about Handbags, let me be specific, DESIGNER HANDBAGS.
 
I adore my handbag collection don't get me wrong but, sometimes just sometimes I wish I had that extra bit of cash to splurge on a designer one...I have longed for an uber cool Chloe bag for the longest time, dreamed of wearing a LBD and pearls whilst having a Chanel Classic Flap Bag draped over my shoulder,  .... you get the gist right?....
 
Whilst dreaming, I have been window shopping (online window shopping) and came across
THIS BEAUTY.... THE MARC JACOBS TOO HOT TO HANDLE SMALL TOTE BAG
 
 
Marc Jacobs to me means perfume and gorgeous perfume bottles not handbags,  but OH MY!!
This bag is divine isn't it?....Perfect for Autumn.
Its very simple in design but I like that.

The rest of the MARC JACOBS range is also a joy for my eyes with a range of colours and designs.
 
But I have to say if I had the money in the bank I would order that bad boy above immediately.
 
If Chris saw this handbag he would have a panic attack at the price I think, men just don't understand the joy, the pleasure, the NEED for new handbags do they? Well mine doesn't... yet he finds that the need and price of a new ipad is completely acceptable.... I think I would use my designer handbag a hell of a lot more than an ipad.... I use my ipad 2 maybe 3 times a day... I use my handbag all day everyday - no comparison, handbag wins right??? ;)
 
Do you have any designer handbags? If so which ones?
 
 I'd love to hear about your love of designer handbags.
 
Love
 
Mrs M xxxx
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This bag has a stylish design, and definitely the value to looks combination is good enough to spend the money. I would highly recommend this purse to everyone.

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements