Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick - Shade No 20

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

 
Hey Everyone,
 
The other day while I was shopping I sneaked in my basket a new Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick.
 
I wear my shade No 5 all the time and wanted to try one of the more vibrant colours.
 
I'm a real fan of bold lips and when I saw this new colour I just knew I had to have it


The Shade is No 20 and it is a nice vibrant blue toned pink. I have a vibrant butterfly dress that I am wearing a lot lately and this shade just goes with it perfectly, but I think it will also look fab if you are wearing an all black outfit with hot pink nails.
 


Applied lightly and you can get this slightly bold dusty pink
 




 Applied heavily you get the more daring vibrant shade




Its safe to say I am in love with this shade right now, and it also lasts several  hours without the need for reapplication.

I bought this for £5.49 from Boots
 
Are you a fan of bold lipsticks?
 
Mrs M
xxxx


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This suits you so well, looks really gorgeous! I'm yet to try out the Kate Moss lippies but there looks to be some fab shades, I really want the red!

    whatmollyloves.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements