OOTD - Going Green

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Hey Everyone,
I haven't done an OOTD post for some time now.
This month has been crazy busy and I feel I have abandoned my wee blog as of late as I have been concentrating on Vlogust.
For those of you that don't know I have been vlogging everyday in August over on my
You Tube Channel.
You can have a peruse HERE if you like....
Anyhooo back to the OOTD,  today I want to show you my latest green butterfly print dress from good old Simply Be.
I have this dress already in black and it has mainly been a staple workwear item and whilst perusing the Simply Be Sale last week I noticed that the dress was in the sale, I think it was £10.50.... I knew I had to have another one and in a another colour.
I chose green because I don't have any green in my wardrobe and I actually really do like it as a colour and so I decided to purchase it and add a little greeny to my ever expanding clothing collection.
An taaaaaa daaaaaaa here it is:
I just love it, the colour is just amazing. I had a lot of compliments on it whilst at work, even a sales rep doing door to door calls said 'wow I love your dress' before I'd even spoken.
Coupled with my long standing George @ Asda  brown ankle boots and leggings I can see me wearing this dress a hell of a lot through the autumn and winter.
To see this dress in video form (yes I just said video form!!??) you can view my little OOTD video on my You Tube Channel HERE enjoy.
Do you have much green in your wardrobe?
Love
Mrs M xxxx


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This dress is gorgeous, you look so lush Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress, such a pretty colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted this dress but they sold out of my size... :-( it was on my wishlist! Boohoo!!!

    Its looks great on you... if you ever sell it on ebay...*cough cough* ;)x

    Hollie
    x

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements