My Month on Instagram - July

Thursday, August 01, 2013


Hey Guys,

So I thought I would do one of these every month, a sort of picture log of what I have been up to in the last month.

July has been a busy one that's for sure.


 
At the beginning of the month I started my first Charity Shop Challenge, then I went to my first ever Plus Size Event in London and met some gorgeous Plus Size Bloggers, I tried Butter London nail varnishes for the first time (love them) , I've been playing summertime dress up, drinking pimms and buying the same clothing as my Mother, I've been to the seaside, been berry picking, trying to decide on wallpaper for our spare room (ie the dressing room), celebrated my gorgeous Goddaughters 2nd birthday, tried on my bridesmaid dress, watched in anticipation like the rest of the world for the first sight of the Royal Baby, started Vlogging on You Tube, embarked on trying to enjoy wearing eyeshadow again and last but not least went to my first Beauty Blogger meet up which was awesome and I got to meet some fab people and make new friends too.
Wow busy old me...... I think I need a rest.... No wait, August is set to be crazy busy too, plus I'm vlogging everyday on my You Tube Channel in August so be sure to subscribe to that HERE

I think by Sept I will need a holiday :)
Love
Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Looks like you have been very busy! I love that colour polish, and I've always wanted to go berry picking. x

    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements