MUA Bright Coral - Review

Monday, August 05, 2013

Good Morning,
 
So this weekend I picked up another MUA nail polish to add to my collection
 
This time is was Bright Coral.
 
I'm a big fan of the coral colours at the moment and want to keep wearing the spring/summer colours for as long as possible until all the autumn/winter darker more plummy colours come round again.

 
I'm loving this colour its almost a dark coral and it super shiny.
 
This picture is after two coats which is about right for MUA nail polishes.
As you all know I do love the MUA nail polishes, mainly because of their value, I mean £1 one lil squidly for a nail polish you really can't go wrong. I have to say as much as I don't want to admit it I'm actually looking forward to trying the 1D nail varnish collection from MUA - sad or what, I'm 32 in a couple of weeks but hey, the colours all look so pretty!!
 
Have you got a favourite MUA Nail Polish?
 
Love
 
Mrs M
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements