JUNAROSE

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

We all know I'm a sucker for floral print or anything that has a hint of romance....
I am ever the  hopeless romantic.
 
I'm also a sucker for finding new and exciting Plus Size Brands.
It seems that the fashion world is actually cottoning on to the fact that us woman
come in all different shapes and sizes.
And so when I was introduced to this brand not so long ago I was excited to
find out more about their A/W 13 Range,

Not only are they a new and exciting brand, but their A/W 13 collection has the same obsession with romanticism as I have, yippie, right up my street!
 
Junarose are a European based brand but have also supplied to NEW LOOK and ASOS and on August 14th  they launched their online store... Hooray!
So, without further or do I introduce you to:

JUNAROSE
 

 
 

Some of my favourites from the website are:


 
 


                                 Not a bad little outfit I've put together there, if I do say so myself.

You can find the Junarose website HERE  be sure to have a peruse, they have some lovely items and converted at our exchange rate they are reasonably priced.
I found the website easy to navigate and the sizing guides provided are a real help for converting the European sizes into UK sizes.
 
I'm excited to see what the future holds for Junarose.
Are you?
 
Mrs M xxxx



You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements