Getting Ready for Vlogust

Friday, August 02, 2013

You may have seen me wittering on Twitter that I planned to do Vlogust on my You Tube Channel.


Basically I plan to vlog every single day in August.... eeeek daunting prospect, lets face it I was pretty lame at keeping up with the 30 day blog challenge, but I fully intend to stick this one out.
I'm treating it as a bit of fun and you can get a little insight to my day to day life, I warn you now weekdays are pretty boring... but I'll keep the vlogs as minimal as possible but you may get the occasional one where I start to ramble on.... that's just me.... and that's the purpose of this.
You get to see me just as I am, warts and all.
I plan to upload a day later, as editing on the same day I feel will be a nightmare, so the first upload  tonight is actually yesterdays, making sense? Good!!
So if you fancy a lil peruse of yesterdays Vlogust Day 1 click HERE
Don't forget to subscribe.
Thanks
Hope you Enjoy!!!
Love
Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements