Claire Richards Bird Print Dress - Fashion World Review

Monday, August 12, 2013

STOP THE PRESS... I have found the perfect little Tea Dress!!!

Hey Everyone,

When the lovely people at Fashion World offered me the chance to review some items from the new Claire Richards AW13 range I must admit I did a little (OK, who am I kidding, a MASSIVE) sqeeeaaaaal with excitement then I did a little celebratory 5...6...7...8..... dance.

Firstly I am a huge Claire Richards Fan and Secondly I am so excited to be able to showcase items from her new AW13 range from Fashion World.

I have been drooling over some key items for a little while now and today I want to show you the
Bird Print Dress



How AMAZING is this dress!! 

The style is midi in length and I always find this length to be so flattering, in fact I wore this to work and a couple of colleagues asked if I had lost weight.


The fabric is mostly polyester with a crinkled georgette fabric overlay, this adds to the floaty feel of the dress and makes you feel all feminine.

Along with the rounded neck,  pretty sheer angel sleeves and elasticated waist they only add extra character to the dress.


I adore the colour and bird print detailing and will most certainly be wearing this dress again and again.

In regards to sizing, I generally have to size up when a dress has lining, but I found this dress to be quite generous and I could of sized down by one size.



Outfit:
Dress: Claire Richards AW13 Range - Fashion World
Navy Shoes: Last Season - Next

This dress is available from Fashion World for £50 and you can purchase it HERE

What do you guys think? Do you like it?

Love

Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love this dress and it looks great on you. Love the colour and I am a sucker for bird print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it and tweets from Claire she is so lovely and you look really good iin this dress x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful Emma, thank you for your lovely review :D x

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements