Charity Shop Challenge - July

Friday, August 02, 2013


Hey Everyone,
 
 Were posting a couple of days later than planned, I think everyone is behind on things, me included.
 
But anyhoo its that time again, time to show you my latest Charity Shop Bargain.
 
The challenge is the brainchild of the lovely Sarah from Sarah is Smiley and Steph from Seeing Spots and myself both take part.
 
I just love a good rummage (ooerr!!) in the local Charity Shops you never know what you are gonna find.
 
Once again as before I have decided not to buy a whole outfit, just one staple item to work around with what I already have cause if I bought more shoes or handbags I think Mr M might tell me off ;)
 
And so, whilst perusing the local Scope I spied this lil spotty number looking lonely on the rack.
 
ONLY £4.99 - SOLD TO MRS M

Bargain £4.99 Spotty Dress

I love it, I can dress it up or down, today I've dressed it up a bit, it almost looks like work wear.
 
And I didn't even realise it had pockets!! Cool or what!!!
 
 
Accessorised with one of my new favourite Satchel bags from VERY and patent shoes I just love the whole look of this outfit
.
 


Who says you have to spend a fortune on clothes eh!!!?
Have you picked up any charity shop bargains lately?
 
Why don't you check out how the other girls did on their links above.
 
Love
 
Mrs M xxxx


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. That's so funny! I have the exact same dress (is yours from TU?) Which I also got from a charity shop. Think I paid £6 for mine and it's a favourite work dress now xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this dress as well. Mine was from sainsbury's but I only paid about £9. I also had it in brown but I took that to a clothes swap. Fab outfit on you as well. Pockets make everything better in my opinion xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that satchel, gorgeous little bows! I love charity shopping and car boot finds. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements