The 30 Day Challenge

Wednesday, July 03, 2013




The very gorgeous Vicky over at the The Curved Opinion  asked who would like to take part in a new blogger challenge called

The 30 Day Blog Challenge.
At first I said no, as to blog every day is quite a commitment but then I changed my mind as I really wanted to take part and push myself a bit, esp as the theme for each day is different and it will contain several personal posts and I thought, what better way for you all to get to know me a bit.

Our first proper post starts tomorrow there are 15 lovely ladies taking part, so why not follow us along the way..?

Beth From Tinkerbell and The Lost Girls
Nikki  from nattynikki
Felicity Hart From Felicity Hart
Karen From Too Dull to Blog
Laura From Laura on Life
Lisa From Looking for Lisa
Mary From Sally Cherrytree
Natalie From A Wheelbarrow Full of Style
Steph From Seeing Spots
Toni From The Only Way is Toni
Verena From A Plus Size Fashion Obessesion
Vicky From The Curved Opinion
Kaye from polishedcurves
Mhairi from lilybobombslovelylumps

See you all tomorrow for Challenge Number 1

Love

Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements