The 30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 2 - Let Them Eat Cake

Friday, July 05, 2013


Todays Challenge is
 
'Educate you on something I know a lot about'
 
I know a lot about pointless things, and usually have random facts floating around in my head, but one thing I know a lot about and that is making cakes and puddings.
 
I frequently don my Cath Kidston apron, weather it be making fairy cakes or banana muffins.
But today I want to tell you about my gorgeous Toblerone Cheesecake.
 
Yes my friends, I am well known in my circle of friends to make the best
 
TOBLERONE CHEESECAKE EVER!!!
 
Here's one I photographed earlier.....
 
 
You can find the recipe for this HERE
 
For your viewing pleasure here are a few of my cakey creations I have made recently...
 


 


 
Check out the other girls second challenge:
 
Beth From Tinkerbell and The Lost Girls
Nikki  from nattynikki
Felicity Hart From Felicity Hart
Karen From Too Dull to Blog
Laura From Laura on Life
Lisa From Looking for Lisa
Mary From Sally Cherrytree
Natalie From A Wheelbarrow Full of Style
Steph From Seeing Spots
Toni From The Only Way is Toni
Verena From A Plus Size Fashion Obessesion
Vicky From The Curved Opinion
Kaye from polishedcurves
Mhairi from lilybobombslovelylumps

See you all tomorrow for Challenge Number 3

Love 
Mrs M xxxx
 
 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Omg I so want to make that cheesecake now :) :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol.... Come on over, i'll make you one xx

      Delete
  2. Mmmhhhh yuuummmy!!! Me want some now! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband would now like to be come your husband, the words toblerone cheese cake made him weak at the knees! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thats made me chuckle.... I'm not sure how Chris would feel about that ;) lol
      Try the receipe, its so easy and deeeeelish xx

      Delete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements