Summer Summer Summer Tiiiiiiime, Summertime...

Friday, July 12, 2013


Who was singing along to the title then??

Its lovely to have the sun on your bones when you can relax in the garden with friends, have a BBQ and a Pimms or three... 

What better opportunity than to wear this absolutely gorgeous retro sun dress that the fabulous guys from 
Simply Be sent me.

It screams summertime, it screams vintage esq, retro and almost tea party like. 
It looks so versatile that I could wear this dress to a wedding, a BBQ, a day out, afternoon tea you name it.   
I just love how vibrant it is and ITS FLORAL, you all know I love floral print.

I've teamed it with stretch belt just to pull me in that extra bit.



Outfit
Floral Dress - Simply Be (New this season)
Belt - Primark (Old)
Coral Pumps - Barratts (New this season)
Sunnies - Primark (Old)
Pimms - All good supermarkets :)

The fabric is stretchy and skimming, in fact I could of sized down.
I love how it emphasises my waist (even without the belt) 
The midi length I also find so flattering, so much so that when I put it on Mr M's eyes lit up and he actually said 'Wow'.... I mean if this dress can rouse a wow from a husband that usually goes 'yeah you look nice honey' then its gotta be doing something good, right??



This dress is an absolute MUST in the heatwave we are experiencing as well as keeping it as a staple wardrobe item.

You can get this dress from Simply Be by clicking HERE.

I hope you love it as much as I do?

What are your favourite summer items?

Love

Mrs M xxxx

Enjoy a bit of Will Smith and Jazzy Jeff.... Love This!!


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Loving the dresses from SimplyBe thiear, you look fab and the length really suits you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I AM singing along! ;) Lovely dress. x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look so good. I love the whole outfit, but I defiantly think those shoes just add something, with that pop of colour. Love the blog too! Xx
    www.heroineinheels.com

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements