Scarlett & Jo Blue Paisley Dress OOTD - Review

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Hi Guys,
Last night you may have seen on Twitter/Instagram that I FINALLY got to wear my gorgeous
Blue Paisley Dress that the lovely Lucy from Scarlett & Jo sent me to try.
I've had the dress a little while but with the random heatwave we've had I didn't have an opportunity to wear it, that is until last night..... cue temperature drop and the offer from hubby to take me out for dinner and...ta daaaa Random Monday Night Date Night was born.

In excitement I just knew that this would be the dress I wanted to wear.


 OUTFIT
Dress: Scarlett & Jo
Tights: Next
Shoes: Littlewoods
Bag: Very
Necklace: New Look
Bracelet: H & M 
I have teamed it with a necklace from New look, Tights from Next, a Black Satchel Bag from Very and Patent Shoes from Littlewoods all this season.
Perfect for Date Night.
The feel of fabric is gorgeous, and the paisley print pattern is just so pretty.
As the dress is lined I had to size up (as I always do when items are lined).
The 3/4 length almost see through like sleeves and scoop neck add that extra uniqueness to the dress.



To view my You Tube OOTD of this dress please click HERE
I absolutely love this dress and can't wait to try out more from Scarlett & Jo.
You can find the dress online on the Evans website HERE and I urge you to peruse the full
Scarlett & Jo range HERE they have some truly gorgeous stuff on there.
Thanks to Scarlett & Jo for letting me try this dress, it was just perfect and felt fabulous on my random Monday Night Date Night.
Love
Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements