OMCZ #12 Boho Babe

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

 
Hey Everyone,
 
This time it was my turn to set the challenge and what with the weather we've been having I decided on the theme:
 
'Bohemian Babe'
Big glasses, boho hair, maxi dresses or fringed clothes or accessories, floral head gear, you get the drift.. 
Release your inner bohemian babe.... 
 
I have to say I really enjoyed my own challenge I set and it was the perfect chance to show you all my recent maxi dress purchase from Very. 
  


Outfit:
Floral Headband: Asda
Denim Shirt: So Fabulous @ Very
Maxi Dress: Very (from the petite range cause I'm a shortie)
Sandals: New Look
Assessories: Various
 
Darn it I forgot the big sunglasses.... ah well you get the drift right??



I quite enjoy this look, I think the floral headband is pushing me a too much OMCZ as I'm not used to it but the rest of the outfit I would happily wear to a festival, we have a lot in our area or summer fate or even just a picnic in the sunshine with friends.
 
Various Bracelets from my jewellery box, My new H & M bracelet, Elephant Necklace from Primark (old) and Gladiator Sandals from New Look

What do we think? Can I pull off Floral Headgear??


 


Love

Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. You look so so so cute hun!!! Should wear that style more often!! ;)

    Mary ;)*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really lovely! That dress is gorgeous love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic outfit I love the dress and shirt combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic, I love the denim shirt and i've really enjoyed this challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements