Oh No She Didn't..... Oh YES she did!!!

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hey Everyone,
 
Last week you may have seen on my Instagram that my mum only went and bought the same paisley print maxi dress as me!!!
 
Now, its every girls worst nightmare to go to party and someone be wearing the same outfit as you but when its your mum !!!
So when mum came over dressed in EXACTLY the same dress as me at first it was a mouth open OMG moment and then we couldn't help but burst into fits of giggles.
Obvz we have the same great taste in clothes!!

"I wear MINE better"  "No I wear MINE better"

Cannot believe we did that!!!
 
 
Its ok we both look great!!
 
 
The dress is from Asda's current season and was £16.
 To view it click HERE
I notice its in the sale already though and they only have a size 8 left - bugger!!
You never know, your local store may still have it in stock in varying sizes!
I love the print, the style and the cut.
The material is quite heavy when you pick it up but once you wear it you don't notice.

From now on it seems I will have to call mum up to see what she's wearing in the future!!

Love
Mrs M xxxx
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hahaha! That's too funny. :) You both look great in them though! x x

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements