MUA Pistachio Ice Cream - NOTD

Tuesday, July 02, 2013

 
Morning Everyone,
 
Just a quick NOTD post from me.
 
I picked up this bottle of MUA nail varnish the other day from Superdrug
 

Already I'm in love. The colour is gorgeous and it really glided on my nails like a dream.
 Due to the colour I had to apply three coats for it to truly stand out but each coat didn't take long to dry at all.

 
The bottles are super cute, Essie dupes and for a £1 you really can't go wrong.
 
Happy Tuesday Everyone.
 
Love
 
Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love the colour
    http://lushcherry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colour and lovely nails too!!


    Photo-Jenn-ic


    xx

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements