30 Day Challenge - Day 9 - Big Brother Addict, how did that happen?

Friday, July 12, 2013

Hey Everyone,

Today's challenge is:

'A moment in your day'

I'm late again at posting, but I wasn't really in the mood to sit at the computer today after my tooth extraction this morning.

But anyhow, today's challenge is a moment in a day, a photo or just words or both.
Well this is whats happening right now.....



Yes I am addicted to Big Brother, how did that happen? I didn't watch the last series, I hated it. 
Don't get me wrong I love the Celebrity Versions but the normal one I can usually take or leave. 
The last time I was this hooked on ordinary Big Brother was when Josie Gibson was on there and everyone was waiting with baited breath to see if Josie and John James got together.

I have to say I am totally loving Emma Willis presenting this too, she is a natural and so blimmin gorgeous.

So there we have it, I'm hooked again.

Anyone else hooked on Big Brother?



Check out the other girls ninth challenge:



See you tomorrow for Challenge 10, wow a third of the way through already.

Love

Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements