30 Day Challenge - Day 8 - Lending an Ear

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Today's Challenge is:

'A piece of advice you have for others'

Sorry, I'm a bit late posting today. I've had a real think about how I would answer this and I have so many little sayings I could reel off but actually I'm not going to.

I like to feel I am good at giving advise dependant on the situation but I'm also a very good listener.



It seems like people always come to me when they need help or just want to sound off and want someone to listen.
I'm proud of the fact that people think so much of me to do so.

And so today,  I don't have any advise per say, but I can always be an ear for you of you need me to be :)



Check out the other girls eighth challenge:


Mhairi - http://www.lilybobombslovelylumps.com 

See you tomorrow for Challenge 9 

Love

Mrs M xxxx




You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements