30 Day Challenge - Day 7 - Little Miss Eeeeeek

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

 
Morning Everyone,

So todays challenge is:

'What are you afraid of?'
 
 


Easy peesy short and sweet post from me today......
SPIDERS
 
I hate, hate, hate them, even thinking of them makes me shudder, writing this is making me shudder even the thought of putting a piccie on my blog makes me recoil in horror, so I opted for the cartoon version of Lil Miss Muffet.
 
Spiders... Yuuuuuck!!!
 

Check out the other girls seventh challenge:

Beth From Tinkerbell and The Lost Girls

Nikki  from nattynikki

Felicity Hart From Felicity Hart

Karen From Too Dull to Blog

Laura From Laura on Life

Lisa From Looking for Lisa

Mary From Sally Cherrytree

Natalie From A Wheelbarrow Full of Style

Steph From Seeing Spots

Toni From The Only Way is Toni

Verena From A Plus Size Fashion Obessesion

Vicky From The Curved Opinion

Kaye from polishedcurves

Mhairi from lilybobombslovelylumps
 
See you tomorrow for Challenge 8

Love Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hii I just wanted to let you know that I'm giving you a Liebster award! all the details can be found in this post http://budgetsplurgebeauty.blogspot.com/2013/07/liebster-award.html ...You don't have to feel pressured to continue with it, but I just wanted to let you know! :) Xo, Ember Darling

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so scared of Spiders too, I noticed a wolf spider, (MASSIVE) hanging outside our living room patio doors last night... :( Mr FH won't do anything with them unless they are inside... grrr x

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements