30 Day Challenge - Day 4 - I'm turning into my mum

Sunday, July 07, 2013

Todays challenge is:

Favourite Quote

My favourite quote has to be 
'You become more like your mum as you get older'

It's true, I am turning into my mother. It's quite alarming, don't get me wrong I adore my mum but she has a few habits that wind me up a treat. She is a bit OCD when it comes to cleaning when I was a teen this annoyed the crap out of me but now I'm the same. I have to dry up and put away the washing up as soon as its done just like she does, if Chris so much as let's its drain, I go huffy. Why!? Why do I do this!? 


She likes to do crazy stuff at night like bring down boxes of paperwork at silly o clock. I do the same, 'oh it's midnight I'll just sort through my chest of drawers' why,. Why do I do this?!
Don't get me started on my brother, I feel sorry for him it's like he had two mums going on at him to do somat or other. 
Another thing, She likes weak tea, I like weak tea, she picks the big bits of tomato out of her pasta
sauce, so do I, she twirls her hair when she gets tired, I do the exact same thing...... I tell ya, if Chris wants to know what life is gonna be like in 20 odd years he just needs to look at mum. I'm my mothers daughter alright ;-)





Check out the other girls fourth challenge:

Beth From Tinkerbell and The Lost Girls
Nikki  from nattynikki
Felicity Hart From Felicity Hart
Karen From Too Dull to Blog
Laura From Laura on Life
Lisa From Looking for Lisa
Mary From Sally Cherrytree
Natalie From A Wheelbarrow Full of Style
Steph From Seeing Spots
Toni From The Only Way is Toni
Verena From A Plus Size Fashion Obessesion
Vicky From The Curved Opinion
Kaye from polishedcurves
Mhairi from lilybobombslovelylumps

See you all tomorrow for Challenge Number 5

Love 
Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I too am becoming more and more like my mother - but I'm starting to realise its not a bad thing! z

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements