30 Day Challenge - Day 16 - Our Fertility Struggle

Friday, July 19, 2013

Hi Everyone,
Today's challenge is
'My Lot in Life'
I have a good life, a wonderful husband, amazing family, fab friends, a good job, a nice house but the one thing we want more than anything is a child and so today, its going to be a serious one.
As most of you know I have a You Tube Channel and I have been wanting to do a serious video for a while now and so today I took out the camera and filmed a video for you.
Its just a general video about our fertility struggle as a whole and moving forward.
Its really hard to put into words and I was very composed filming, I didn't want to cry on camera. (Mascara running down my face is never a good look unless you're Alice Cooper)
And so HERE is the video.
I hope it gives you an insight into how we have struggled for 6 years with infertility and how the battle will continue.
Love
Em xxx


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hugs xx One Day your Dream will come true xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is always hope Emma. My sister and brother in law both had issues with regard to fertility. Think it took them seven years but they concieved naturally with my niece and that as a surprise, two years later with my nephew. Big hugs to you and thanks for sharing your story xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs to you and I hope that one day your wish is granted xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure why it's appearing as anonymous when I'm trying to comment. Video was so brave & real - thankyou for sharing your heart, it will have encouraged & reached more than you know. Steph D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Massive hugs. I've heard from a few people that acupuncture is helpful in trying to conceive. Everything is crossed for you. x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of positivity for you, lovely. Thank you for sharing. I learned new things too! x

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements