30 Day Challenge - Day 12 - Missing You

Monday, July 15, 2013



Hey Everyone,
 
Firstly apologies for missing the last two challenges, I had lots of posts all written out on the ipad and then it decided to wipe everything, I could of cried, and I've had such a crazy weekend I just didn't get a chance to write them up again. But anyhow I'm back in the saddle and ready to take back off from today's challenge.

'Something you Miss'
 
 
 
 The answer to this challenge is simple.
My Dad
He passed away when I was 18 of an aortic aneurysm.
The Dr's said the only good thing he had on his side was age, but even then it just couldn't help him. His body gave out bit by bit, he held out until me and my brother got to the hospital for us to say our goodbyes. He literally passed away 15 Min's after we got there and I truly believe he waited.
Its been nearly 14 years now and even typing these words now make me well up.
It gets easier yes, but the hole in your heart never ever goes away. I miss him every single day.
 
I wrote a  DEAR DAD POST back in April if you would like to read it.


Check out the other girls twelfth challenge:



See you tomorrow for Challenge 13.
Love

Mrs M xxxx
 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. A gorgeous photo of you and your dad. You are right, the hole in your heart remains which makes every memory precious xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely photo to remember your Dad. My Mum passed away 3 years ago of the same thing it was such a shock to us all as she had the surgery to repair it but developed a clot and never recovered. I know how you feel it is a huge ache that never ever heals but as Vicky said every memory is precious. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Massive hugs, hon. It must've ripped a massive hole in your whole family's life. x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for your loss- hugs to you xxx

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements