Tie Dye-Tastic.... Simply Be OOTD

Thursday, June 13, 2013


Who said Tie Dye went out of fashion?? Na ahhhh not me,  I love a bit of Tie Dye, and when I saw this gorgeous top on the 'New In' holiday section of the Simply Be website I fell in love with it. 

The gorgeous people at Simply Be very kindly sent it me to try out and show you all.

I love it, its so vibrant and really pops out and the colours make me feel happy!!


Unfortunately the sun has not been so willing to shine this week so I'm wearing it with boots and leggings but I just couldn't wait to show it off 

 I like the rainy day look but when the sun starts to
shine again you will find me wearing this with my long black maxi, flip flops and a straw hat lolloping about in a field having a summer picnic.


I can also see that this T shirt would look great with shorts just like it shows on the website, but I'm not really a shorts person, although I'm trying to embrace them.

To purchase this fab top you can find the link to the website here.

Its a real bargain at only £20.00


OUTFIT:
Tie Dye T shirt - Simply Be
Denim Skirt: Asda
Leggings: Simply Be
Boots: Clarks



What are your thoughts on Tie Dye? 

Love 

Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love the colors of your top, I'm not a huge tie dye fan, but i do have one friend who loves it so much that she is throwing a tie dye party. So I'm thinking i might use the colors that you have on your shirt because it looks so well together! hehe :) Plus i like how your tie dye isn't the one with the circles in the middle and it's a lot more subtle!

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A tie dye party. wow that sounds so cool. Let me know how it goes xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfit. The colours of the top are great and matching perfect with the denim skirt. And after I see you in that skirt I want one too. I should plant a money tree in my garden. *blush* :)

    Mel xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel. The skirt is soooo old now. Glad I dusted it off :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love that top! is really colorful and I love bright colours.

    Maria x

    craftyowl93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements