Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag

Monday, June 24, 2013

Hey Everyone!

I was tagged by the lovely Linda from http//:thisismyloveforbeauty.blogspot.co.uk at little while ago to do the 
Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag! 
It's took me a while, apologies life has just gone whoooosh. 
Anyhoo, this is what you have to do...


1) Follow and link up the person who tagged you
2) Answer the questions on greed, wrath, gluttony, sloth, pride, lust and envy.
3) Tag as many people as you wish! Be sure to let them know!
4) Let the person who tagged you know that you did the tag by linking up in the comments!


Greed- what is your most expensive beauty item?
Hmm probably my Clinique Super Balanced foundation, its £22 and to me that's quite extravagant



 
Sloth- which product do you neglect the most due to laziness?
Any products relating to feet, I always make everything else look nice and then when its flip flop weather I shriek at the state of my feet. I try to use my pumice stone but this happens once a month at best. Whoopsie!



Wrath- which item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Without a doubt lipgloss, I used to always wear clear lipgloss instead of lipstick thinking they would make my lips shine alll day, ha yeah right, 
HAIR + LIPSGLOSS = FAIL 




Gluttony- what brand makes up most of your make-up collection?
Hmmm tough one, it used to be Clinique but now it has to be MUA, I have so many of their lip nail and eye products now. They are such good quality and easy on the purse strings too.



Pride- which product gives you the most confidence?
Lipstick - I am a big fan of bright lips and I am totally in love with the MUA power pouts.



Lust- which item is at the top of your beauty wish list?
Urban Decay Naked Pallet - I have been lusting for ages now but the price is quite expensive. Hurry up birthday!! 

 
Envy- which make up product/look is great on others but not yourself?
 
Eyeshadow, I have really hooded eyes and 9/10 I don't bother with eyeshadow but once I get my Urban Decay Naked Pallet things will change.

The Beauty Bloggers that I am tagging for this post are:

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Feet - yack xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want for a power pout now! What colour do you like the most? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fab and only £3. My fave has to be Broken Hearted. Its a pinky red colour. I did a post on it last month if you want to see the colour on me. x

      Delete
  3. Thanks for tagging me! I totally agree - long hair and lipgloss = fail! x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Pleasure hun. Yeh totally - I think if you have short hair then its no problem. xx

      Delete
  4. Thanks for tagging my sunshine! Just popped my post up. I'm really going to have to try the MUA pouts, they look lovely!


    http://ainebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/seven-deadly-sins-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements