Primarni are ONLINE.... Wooooo!!

Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Hey Everyone,
I saw a bit of Twitter action about this and decided to investigate and YES its true... you can now buy Primark items at asos.... Albeit not a huge selection (20 items as far as I can see), but its a start.... for those of you who live in the arse end of nowhere like me and have to travel to big towns to get to a Primark (I usually get to Primark like once every three months - get the violins out) so this is BIG news!!!

I really hope it takes off and ASOS can then start to stock a bigger selection and I'm sure a lot of us would be very happy people!!!
But I'm left wondering... Why haven't Primark set up an online store of their own???
Check out the ASOS Primark selection here
Love
Mrs M
xxxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I hope they do more plus size stuff, I can't buy anything in my size in Primark!
    PS Blogger, Beauty Addict!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it weird that they haven't just set up their own website, but New Look have even got some of their clothes on ASOS, so....I really don't know.

    I agree with Linda too, I really hope they start doing more plus sized clothing online, searching for it in store is a waste of time.

    Laura x
    http://pale-girl-reviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements