OOTD & Food Festival

Saturday, June 01, 2013

Hey Guys,

Todays I went to the local Food Festival and thought I would show you what I wore and do a quick OOTD post for you.

Outfit:
Biker Jacket: Inspire @ New Look
Aztec Top: Inspire @ New Look
Maxi Skirt: So Fabulous @ Very
Flip Flips: Accessorize


Also you may have noticed I've gone blonde!! Yay, feel so much brighter with blonde hair.

We had a lovely time at the Food Festival with our friends here are a few pics from our day.






You can also view my OOTD on my You Tube Channel here
I would love you to subscribe.

Love

Mrs M xxxx


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I loved your OOTD video! You edited it well. You should have left a link to it in this post so everyone can check out your killer moves! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks honey, the link is in the post right at the end... maybe I should have made it bigger :S lol xxx

      Delete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements