OOTD - Curvissa Harem Print Trousers

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Gooood Afternoon,

Well I thought I would show you my OOTD today.
The sun is shining and its going to be a nice sunny weekend I hear... yay!!!

When the lovely people at Curvissa asked if I would like to try one of their SS13 collection pieces, immediately I opted for the Wide Leg  Harem Trousers
I think I have an addiction to harem trousers, they are just so damn comfy I can't get enough of them.
Being a sucker for print too I opted for these ones....
 
 
Coupled with my staple wardrobe item the black vest top, black beads and flip flops you really can't go wrong.
 
Love these trousers
 
The fabric feels really nice and loose and with the elasticated waistband it adds that bit of extra room and comfort around the tum.
The elastic around the ankles also adds to the funkiness of these trousers.
 
Action Shot !! Hehehe!!
 
These trousers are £35 and you can purchase them HERE from the Curvissa website, you won't be disappointed.
 
Love
 
Mrs M xxxx
 
 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love your trousers I am still yet to find a pair that fit me properly!! The more I see people in them the more I want a pair!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. After looking at them from afar for months, I finally bought my first pair of harems a few weeks back - grey snake print from Asda - and I LOVE them!! I now want more & these look gorgeous!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Discusting,look cheep+trashy

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements