OMCZ Challenge #8 - Shorts

Wednesday, June 05, 2013



So, its that time again for the latest OMCZ challenge.

 This weeks challenge setter was:  Nicole from  http://www.awellroundedventure.com

Challenge: Shorts

Some of you may recall I wore shorts for my last challenge, and seeing as I only own one pair of shorts I contemplated opting out of this challenge, but after some encouragement (thanks girlies) I decided to carry on and just utilize the shorts I have to create a different look.

And Ta daaaa....
 


I have created a sort of evening look by adding some tights, heel boots and a sheer black blouse


Wearing shorts is still a big issue for me as you can tell in the picture below and I can't ever imagine wearing them bear legged, not just yet anyway, but I hope you like the look I have created?


Outfit:
Shorts: Simply Be
Sheer Black Studded Shoulder Blouse & Cami: George @ Asda
Black Boots: George @ Asda


Why don't you check out how the other girls took on their challenges?
Click on their links below


also welcome two new ladies to the challenge:

Carlyn: http://www.smokingpeaches.com/
Natalie:http://awheelbarrowfullofstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

And I want to mention a big thanks to Steph who has taken over from Rachel in steering us girls for a little while until Rachel is able to return.
 
Keep your eyes peeled for the next #OMCZ post in a couple of weeks

Love

Mrs M xxxx


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely! I've only just embraced wearing shorts and with this weather this past week I'm glad I did :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit, really elegant way to wear shorts. You look fantastic! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look fab, so glad you didn't opt out. I didn't realise they were the same pair looking at the photo's xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you look great and you should try wearing shorts! I used to be the same way but once I wore it once, i started to like it more and feel more comfortable in them and now i wear them all the time. I think it just takes time, I know I'm still very uncomfortable in wearing sleeveless. But yeah I think you look great and the outfit is like a stepping stone to wear more shorts! :)

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements