Holiday Good Times

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Hey Everyone,

Bit behind on this one, we got back from our holiday 3 weeks ago now, and already it feels like an eternity ago.

We really relish our holidays and spending quality time together, we work so hard and weekends can get so busy trying to cram everything in, so time away to actually wind down is precious!!

We went to Paguera in Majorca, a quite little town 5 km away from Magluf, we are a bit old for the whole all night clubbing scene now, we prefer to prop up the All Inclusive Bar instead these days.

Here are a few of my favourite snaps from our holiday.






Time to save for the next holiday!!!! 

Love 

Mrs M xxx

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Looks like you had a fab time! Ive come to visit and follow as I am coming to the #julylondonmeetup xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh Hi...... Looking forward to meeting you hun. see you in a few weeks xx

      Delete
  2. Looks fab! We reaaalllly need a holiday ;)

    Sarah
    Fortytherapy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear that you had a great time. I could need some holidays too. ;)

    Mel xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel. I do love a good holiday x

      Delete
  4. Waaaah this all looks so lovely! Super duper jealous!

    Charlotte - blotandreapply.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great holiday and I love that last photo of you both xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fab. Thanks Vicky that's my fave one too. Best till last xx

      Delete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements