Flash The Flesh #2 - Arms

Saturday, June 08, 2013



Hey Everyone,

Today I want to talk about Arms..... OK, more BINGO WINGS.

In the picture below.... 6 years ago on my wedding day I had dropped lots of weight (by eating very little I hasten to add - don't try that it SUCKS) and in dropping the weight I had quite
toned skinny-ish tops of my arms.

I always remember my friend Lindsay saying, my god your arms looks proper skinny in the photo.


As time moved on and the years passed and the 'contentment spread' developed - so did the
BINGO WINGS....

I don't mind my arms, even when they are big or small.... in the summer I don't mind wearing vest tops but sometimes, just sometimes I become a bit self conscience and long for my wedding days arms to return for a while.


Look, Look its the Bingo Wings creeping into shot....

On holiday I embraced my bingo wings and wore my first Maxi Dress as you will have seen in a previous post I did and I fully embraced my arms... so here's the picture again...


I'm learning to fully embrace my bingo wings, they are part of me now.
Love every inch of your body and be proud of it!!!!

Check out how the other ladies involved decided to Flash Their Flesh this time....


  

Looking forward to the Swimwear Edition of Flash the Flesh which is happening soon - I very RARELY go swimming or get seen in swim wear so this is a HUGE challenge for me but I have my pictures ready to go and feel proud that I will be sharing them with you soon.

Don't forget to join the Plus Size Bloggers Chat on Sunday Nights at 9pm on Twitter using the hashtag  #psbloggerschat

Till Next Time

Mrs M xxxx 


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love that maxi dress and your wedding photo is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nikki, seems like such a long time ago now xx

      Delete
  2. Love that maxi dress on you. I'm still debating on the swimwear thing. A third of me says hell yes, the rest is running my fat ass to the hills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vicky, Yeah I was the same, but you know what I am a plus size woman, this is a plus size blog so why the hell not I say!!! xx

      Delete
  3. My arms are one of my biggest problems that I have and I think it's because my mom used to tease me about my flabby arms throughout my life. But I'm slowly getting over my problem with my arms and embracing them more. I love the idea of the flashing flesh, I will be sure to check out the other bloggers! More power to you for embracing your bingo wings as you say, I think you look great my dear! :)

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'm sorry to hear that Nina. Its all about embracing the parts that you dislike and learning to say - hey, you know what, this is me... if you don't like it tough!!! :) xxx

      Delete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements