Charity Shop Challenge - June

Friday, June 28, 2013

Hey Everyone,

When I saw that Sarah from Sarah is Smiley and Steph from Seeing Spots were taking part in a Charity Shop challenge devised by Sarah I knew I wanted to take part.

I love Charity Shopping, you find some real bargains. 
In our little town alone I think we have 5 charity shops and  I'm always in there mooching about.

So, what did I buy for my first challenge, well .... I spied a gorgeous blue and white floral dress in the British Heart Foundation and was instantly drawn to it. 


Outfit
Dress: Britsh Heart Foundation
Leggings: Next
Cardi: Asda
Flip Flops: Accessorize


Unfortunately I didn't get a whole outfit as I didn't have the funds so I had to compromise and I decided to get a dress as the main part and then use what I already had to go with it.

This dress cost me just £5.99 and I'm totally in love with it. 

I've dressed it down with a cardigan, leggings and flip flops but with the right belt, a pair of heels and shrug I could easily wear this dress to a spring/summer wedding or christening.

I'm looking forward to taking part in many more charity shop challenges in the future.

Can't wait to see what the other girls bought.

Have you got any charity shop bargains lately?

Love 

Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. love the outfit great find! the dress is beautiful. great post! :) my post is live now :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is lovely what a brilliant find xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm thinking charity shops are like thrift shopping in a way? But yeah I love thrift shopping but i haven't gone in a long time, makes me want to go because you never know what you can find. I think your dress is great and a great deal! :)

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks lovely on you! I love going into charity shops, but I always find that the bigger sized clothes are always snapped up before I get my hands on them!

    Laura x
    http://pale-girl-reviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look great. I love the dress. My post will be up very soon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What gorgeous colours on the dress and a real find. I love going into charity shops and finding a bargain. x

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements