Carnaby & Campbell

Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Hey Everyone,

Today I want to introduce you to, Carnaby & Campbell, they are an independent jewellery retailer and on my blog I really like promoting independent businesses if I can and help them grow.

Carnaby & Campbell are an:
 online jewellery boutique offering both style and affordability on a range of vintage inspired earrings, 
necklaces, bracelets and more.

The website says:
Founded on the ideals of affordability and style instilled upon the founders by their grandmother; Carnaby and Campbell's ethos is "Be happy and true to yourself - life isn't all pink shirts and ponies." We aim to stay true to this by offering some of the finest products from within Great Britain

They sent me their lovely Peace Necklace to try out, knowing my obsession with anything floral they wanted to send me something floral but with a twist and oh my,  I just love it.


 Peace Necklace
£4.50

As you can see the necklace is versatile and can look just as good with a plain top as well as a detailed outfit.

And at just £4.50 its such good value!!

If you love this necklace as much as I do, then make sure you check out their website here and peruse all the other lovely items they have at the most reasonable prices, talking of prices.....

I have been lucky enough to have been given a special 15% discount code for all my lovely readers. If you enter the code MILLARD15 at the checkout your discount will be applied.
This is only available until the end of July so make sure you grab an extra bargain while you can and they offer free delivery on orders over £20, even more of a reason to make some purchases.
Go on, treat yourself ;)

Love

Mrs M 
xxxx


*PR Sample

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lovely necklace is so hippie and different, will have a look to the website see if I can use your promocode, thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice paindel i love that thankes for shring

    http://www.apparelnbags.com/authentic-pigment/1908-14-oz-pigment-dyed-raw-edge-messenger-bag.htm

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements