Bye Bye GFC.... Hello Bloglovin

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

 Hey Everyone,

I'm sure you've seen this type of post over and over again so I won't go on and on.

As most of you are aware GFC will be no more in little under two weeks.
This means I won't get to see all these lovely faces on my blog anymore... :(




Why they have decided to do this? I have no idea?
Seems silly if you ask me but anyhoooo lets not dwell on it.

You can now follow my blog over on Bloglovin



Just click on the little link here and you will be magically transported by the interwebby to my blog where you can click on the 'follow this blog' button which I hope you will click on?? Pretty please with a cherry ontop.... Failing that those of you on Blogger can import all the blogs you follow on GFC onto Bloglovin, its so easy to do....
 
Just go to settings....

 
 and click on import blogs...

 
 
 Easy Peesy Lemon Squeezy

(sorry about the picture quality, I took pics of the screen on my phone)

Anyhow, I hope all you lovely people will follow me over on Bloglovin and carry on enjoying Millard World.

Thanks

Mrs M xxxx
 
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements