Blonde Ambition

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I just can't help myself, I've tried being brunette, I've tried ombré and I've tried being an inbetween 'dirty' blonde but my heart belongs to bleach.... 

Oh Marilyn Monroe if only my hair could look like yours *sigh*

So last week I visited my hairdresser, my hair guru, the one who knows my hair better than I do and I told her I NEEDED to go back blonde. With a chuckle she dutifully proceeded to get the foils and added a few bleach highlights and also dye my roots up to the highest they could go with just tint. Hooooray!!! 



Mad Max eat your heart out

Thirsty work this going blonde

Finally back to blonde

Love it 

I'm feeling I could go lighter still....

For now this will do, unless I decide on MORE bleach...
What do you guys think?

Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. it really suits you! Happy going blonder. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen. More bleach happening in a few weeks x

      Delete
  2. Loving the blonder look! I am going the other way, am tempted to go darker; we'll see how that pans out xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Oooo have you ventured yet? I love changing my hair x

      Delete
  3. You look great, I like the blonde on you!

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements