Blogger Takeover - Em Boombands Dress Review

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I was so gutted to miss out on going to the Blogger Takeover Launch a couple of weeks ago hosted by Simply Be, I was all set to go but I had to work (sad times)
 

The launch was to showcase 3x individual dresses, designed exclusively by three lovely bloggers
Em, Laura and Lauren .
Their dresses have been produced by Simply Be for sale online and in their stores.
 
After reading all the blog posts and watching the Simply Be Videos on You Tube I knew this collection would be special.
 
Special because each of the dresses are so different encompassing the designers individual style.
 

As some of you know I have an obsession with Prints, of the Floral and Aztec variety mainly and as soon as I saw Em's peacock print dress I just HAD to have it!!!
 
Like a kid a Christmas I was so excited when it arrived and OH MY, it feels amazing on.... the cut, the fit, the fabric. I just love the diamond design, its hugs my curves in all the right places.
 

 
I love all the dresses and the girls have captured the designs perfectly, my individual style is prints and that's why I chose Em's dress. I think you will agree though, there is a dress for every style here.
 
Fabulous work girls.
 
You can purchase the three dresses HERE
 
Mrs M
xxxx
 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. That dress looks great on you! Good choice! It's such a lovely collection! :) can wait to get my paws on one of the dresses! :) I have an addiction to prints as well....leopard print being my downfall! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey, the dress is so amazing I can't even say. The cut and fit just slides over like a glove. Oooo gotta a love a bit of leopard print too :) xx

      Delete
  2. Really suits you! Out of the three dresses that would be my pick too. The colour of the shoes really ties it all in together x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had the cash to buy them all but had to go with my fave. Thanks Vicky I love it xx

      Delete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements