You Tube Introductory Video

Thursday, May 30, 2013


Hi Everyone,

Short and sweet post today..... 

I only went and blimmin did it!! 
I recorded a little You Tube introduction. 
You can view it here



It took me ages to muster up the courage to start again and I'm glad I did it.

Its only a short intro video and I've started my channel up from scratch so I would really love it if you subscribed.
I will hopefully be posting some OOTD and haul videos soon so keep you eyes peeled.

Thanks Guys

Love Em xxxx


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh yay congrats! I will for sure subscribe and i look forward to watching some of your videos! :)

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements