The Perfect Striped Jersey Vest Top - Curvissa Review

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Hey Everyone,

When the lovely guys at Curvissa sent me one of their spring/summer 2013 items to review I instantly knew I would be taking it on holiday to wear in the sunshine and that is exactly what I did.

I was sent this gorgeous Striped Jersey Vest top, the colours are so vibrant and I fell in love with it as soon as it arrived.



It its 100% cotton and is so comfortable and feels true to size.

I wore it with black harem trousers more than once on holiday.
(as you can see from my love of mint choc chip ice cream and refreshing ice lollies) 
 I think this top will look just as good with a black maxi skirt, jeans or even a skater skirt.



You can purchase this top for £18 from Curvissa here, you won't be disappointed.

Love

Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Very cute top and I agree I think it will go great with lots of other things! :) I love the pattern on the shirt, but I'm not too sure about the colors though.

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements