Holiday Looks - Evening Wear

Friday, May 24, 2013

Good Morning Everyone,

So, I'm back from holiday and had such a lovely time.
When you are away its the perfect opportunity to get dressed up at night even if you are just going out for dinner or a few cocktails.

I thought I would put together a look book of the outfits I wore in the evenings.


Outfit 1: 
Floral Jacket - Next (last season).
Vest Top - H & M, Black Hareem trousers - New Look.
Gold Sandals - Next (two years old)

Outfit 2: 
Black Peplum Top - Simply Be (this season).
 PJ statement trousers - Simply Be (this season).
Gold Sandals (as above).

Outfit 3: 
Floral Jacket - Bespoke collection from Simply Be (this season).
 Vest Top and Hareem trousers and
 Sandals as per Outfit 1).


Outfit 4:
Floral Dress - Inspire at New Look (this season).
Leggings - Next.
Black Cardigan - Asda.
 Sandals as above.

Outfit 5:
Orange Blouse - Primark (old).
Vest Top - New Look.
Black Maxi Skirt - So Fabulous @ Very.
Sandals as above.

Outfit 6:
Floral Maxi Dress - Simply Be (this season)
Sandals as above.


Which is your favourite evening look? 

Mine has to be the Outfit 6, I adore the maxi dress from Simply Be and I'm so glad I purchased it.
Now I'm dreaming of the next holiday so I can wear its again, unless the UK weather changes and we actually get some sunshine, here's hoping!!!

Love

Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love this post, I'm inspired to do a similar thing when I next go away x

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements