Happy 6th Anniversary To Us...

Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Morning Everyone,

Love this one of us. Can you tell Chris hates the camera tho :)

Excuse the lack of blogging it's been a busy old Bank Holiday, beach frolics, holiday shopping (yes more) spending time with family and celebrating our wedding anniversary.
It seems the more the sun comes out the less time I spend on the computer and I am easily distracted.

Anyway, yesterday was our 6th Wedding Anniversary. six blissful years with the man I love.
The time has flown by so quickly.
All I can say is I would not be without this man.
He is my whole world and these six years have been one of the most joyous as well as the hardest. Who know if we will ever have a family, I hope so, but for the moment we are taking it one year at a time and just enjoying married life and each other.

I thought I would just share a few of our wedding snaps with you all.


My brother who gave me away and my gorgeous bridesmaids just arrived at the church

Awww just left the church - Properly married now
 
Obligatory garden shot :)

Eskimo Kiss - My favourite - we have this one blown up at home.
 
 C'mon everyone lets lift the heavy - I mean happy couple - The funniest shot
 
Us Yesterday
 

Have a lovely day everyone.
Love
Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. What a lovely post! Love the pics you looked so beautiful on your big day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!

    Hope you both have a lovely day!!

    It's my 5th W A today :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lovely. May Anniversary's rock xx

      Delete
  3. You look sensational!!!! So pretty what a beautiful day xxx
    Jen
    Daisyrosebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Jen thank yoiu. Truly was a great day xx

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! Lovely photos. x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww … you was such a beautiful bride. <3 Congratulations. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements