Flash The Flesh

Saturday, May 11, 2013





A couple of weeks ago during our weekly Sunday #psbloggerschat over on Twitter a group of us bloggers were talking about our preferences between mini and maxi's and Becky over at www.doesmyblogmakemelookfat.com  thought that it would be great to create a challenge with the goal being to show a little bit more skin and our body (but with style and no vulgarity) showing proudly our curves. And so “Flash the Flesh” was born.

My own particular challenge is to 'flash some leg'.

I don't like my legs at all and so this is my quest to try to learn to love them. 

The reason's I don't like them:

a) They are short and stumpy
b) They are so white and pasty
c) I suffer from really dry skin on them
d) I bruise easily on them, if you look closely enough you can see some bruises. 



I made the most of the sunshine we had last weekend to take the pics and get me pins out. 

I'm not gonna lie the thought of posting a pic of my legs is pretty daunting, I would normal wear this dress with either tights or leggings, but I NEED to embrace them and embrace them I shall... with you all!!





Outfit:
Dress: Inspire at New Look
Wedges: Simply Be
Cardi: George @ Asda
Sunnies: Primark


Go and check out how all the other lovely ladies took on their  
Flash The Flesh 
challenge on the links below.





Love

Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. You look fabulous hun! Those legs rock!!

    Mary ;)*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary, I'm trying to learn to love them x

      Delete
  2. You look lovely! I wish I had the confidence to show my legs off :) x

    http://pale-girl-reviews.blogspot.com
    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I wish I did too, I need to be more confident with them and learn to love them xx

      Delete
  3. Your legs are fab you should show them more often xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, you've got lovely legs! Get them out more often :) x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im gonna try!! Thanks Leah mwah xx

      Delete
  5. I love your dress, looking fab hun! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good! Your legs are fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking as gorgeous as ever xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look fab, I love the dress as well as your legs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely legs, you shouldn't hide them!! x

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements