Curvissa - New Spring/Summer Collection TV Advert and Sneak Behind the Scenes

Sunday, May 26, 2013


Hey Everyone,

Still being fairly new to blogging I am loving discovering all the fabulous plus size fashion brands that are around.

Today I want to talk about plus size fashion brand Curvissa I first discovered these guys a few months ago and they have some gorgeous summer pieces that I have just ordered, just need to await for them to arrive and it seems some sun has just turned up so I can show them off soon.

I was lucky enough to be sent a gorgeous striped jersey vest top from their new collection which you can see in my previous post.

We might not have had much sun yet this year but the new Spring/Summer collection is bound to put a smile on your face, they sent me a preview of the advert to share with you all which you can watch here.

 
I was also lucky enough to be sent some exclusive behind the scenes footage just for you that you can find here

Check out the videos and let Curvissa know what you think of the new collection and maybe order a few new bits for the summer, you know your wardrobe needs it ;)

For the full collection check out www.curvissa.co.uk.

Love

Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements