Yesterday's OOTD by Mr M

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hi There,

Thought I'd give you a quick OOTD post seeing as its been a while, its nearly the end of April and I'm still wearing a blimmin jumper, don't get me wrong its getting warmer but
 I'm itching to don me check shirts and get cooking on the BBQ.

Not long to wait now, in precisely 22 days me and Mrs M will be in the Majorcan sunshine drinking cocktails and lounging about around the pool, fun times!!

Anyway a quick casual outfit from yesterday... and suprise suprise I'm dressed in Animal.....
I got this grey jumper a couple of months ago from the winter collection and its now a staple part of my wardrobe and I seem to be wearing it a hell of a lot lately.
The jeans are also from Animal.

 




I've just ordered a few things off Jacamo which I will review when I get back from me hols.

Cheers

Mr M

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements